Sub Zero Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cynical Corner - Edition 2 (11th Nov)

SuperNinjaSlayer
    SuperNinjaSlayer
    Admin
    Admin

Title : Camera Shy
    Rep : 2

Cynical Corner - Edition 2 (11th Nov) Empty Cynical Corner - Edition 2 (11th Nov)

Post by SuperNinjaSlayer Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:40 pm

Cynical Corner - Edition 2 (11th Nov) TheCynicalCorner
    Edition 1 (11th Nov)

Hello all to another instalment of the Cynical Corner. This is essentially where I give you a heads up on the latest news related the clan in any way, give my impressions and then suggest you do too. Without further ado, lets get going...

On Sub Zero

Well for all three of the new members that signed up, I’m SuperNinjaSlayer (SNS) and this is my little slice of cynicism on the site. The Clan is starting to show “green shoots” to quote rather unpopular (at least in my eyes) ex- British Prime-Minister John Major. The clan is starting to come together and although only a small core at the moment, expect this number to increase, at least by a few anyway. If any of you new Padiwans, as Red Seven will very much like to call you, have any suggestions about the clan and how it can operate better, don’t be afraid to give us suggestions. Thanks.

11-10-09 (10-11-09 if you are British, and ?-?-? if you are me...)

So the release of Modern Warfare 2 has certainly been an impressive one to say the least. Many copies of the game were pre-ordered, in fact it was the most pre-ordered game of all time. I was one of those many pre-orders, but such is the world that my copy of the game is yet to arrive. Damn Royal Mail screwing me over, first my Oyster Card and now this? I’m sure those who have the game are very delighted with your purchase but don’t you worry, when I finally do get the game, I’ll hand you your arse (ass) on a platter, don’t you worry, whether it be via the game, or via my headset. Last week I stated that I’d be able to review Modern Warfare 2, alas no. Sorry about that. If it’s not here by next Wednesday I will actually go and kick my postman in the nuts.

Movie Time

Since most of my fellow Youtube compatriots were actually able to play the game, they have released their individual Modern Warfare 2 videos. How sweet. Angry Here is a couple of videos from two of my friends on Youtube...

Hopefully by next week I will have Modern Warfare 2, in the mean time, and in the spirit of a ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ Finish... “Keep... CYNICAL!” Cheesy

Cynical Corner - Edition 2 (11th Nov) Empty Re: Cynical Corner - Edition 2 (11th Nov)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:29 pm

Lol! Nice - Padiwans lol.

My MW2 package is coming from, guess who... Royal Mail! It's due Saturday, by the time all my friends will be 6th prestige.

I did play the online today though, it's very good. The shotguns are much better now, good hit detection, no lag etc. Played it in SD so can't say anything about graphics.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:57 am