Sub Zero Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment Post

SuperNinjaSlayer
    SuperNinjaSlayer
    Admin
    Admin

Title : Camera Shy
    Rep : 2

Recruitment Post Empty Recruitment Post

Post by SuperNinjaSlayer Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:22 pm

FOREWORD: To help expand the clan we will be posting this on most MW2 and Call of Duty forums. If you want to help out with recruitment, you can post this on a forum of your choice but, remember to check the coding first as not all forums are the same. Any problems with this PM one of the Sub Zero Administrators or Moderators.

Recruitment Post Szlogo10
    Sub Zero Clan Recruitment Post

What is Sub Zero?

Sub Zero - [SZ] - is a PS3 exclusive multi-gaming community and clan that mainly focuses on the Call of Duty franchise aswell as other titles. The clan itself was founded by SuperNinjaSlayer, Matt and myself. We wanted a clan that was wide-spread, friendly and all about having fun. We are competitive when it comes to clan battles but at present are not considering doing Gamebattles.

Why should I apply?

If you are looking for the full clan experience, forums, friends and the like, Sub Zero is the clan for you. Our forums will be full of the latest clan news, word from PlayStation and more. The members are friendly, co-operative and great fun to play with online.

What do you expect out of your members?

Sub Zero is a clan big on respect. The clan focuses around fun and enjoyment but expects an amount of seriousness and maturity out of its members too. Sub Zero has no limitations “per say” over who can apply to join but certain factors may be taken into consideration when reviewing an application. These factors may include:

• Whether or not the applicant has a headset
    • If the applicant remains active on the forums
    • How mature the applicant is towards the clan and gaming
    • How good the applicant is at said games

Though the clan is not involved in any competitive play, we are open to ideas, and our members are experienced gamers, especially on the Call of Duty front. We don’t want somebody who is going to hinder the team’s performance. It just isn’t good for the player or the clan if we have a weak link. We need to work as a unit and perform to the best of our abilities.

How do I join Sub Zero?

To apply to join the clan you need to get in touch with the clan leaders. There are three leaders and simply contacting them, either by PSN, PM or any other way is the best way to find out what to do. Of course there is the forum where you can register and apply to join the clan too. Here are the leaders and ways in which to contact them.

Red Seven
    PSN: zZ-Red
    Youtube Channel: xRedSeven
    Email: lukef3@hotmail.co.uk

SuperNinjaSlayer
    PSN: SuperNinjaSlayer
    Youtube Channel: SuperNinjaSlayer
    Email: danielmrimmer@gmail.com

Matt
    PSN: MATTIAAS
    Youtube Channel: xMATTIAAS
    Email: mattiaas1@live.se

To directly join the clan you can visit The Sub Zero Website.

What do I need to say when I apply?

When applying to join, make sure to fill out the following information (you can also find this in our application forum).

Name: (Not necessarily your real name, but your forum/gaming name)
    PSN:
    Time Zone: (Don’t know what yours is? whatismytimezone.com)
    Headset: Yes/No
    Youtube Channel: Yes/No (If yes please state)
    Skills you can bring to the clan:
    How you found out about the clan:

Thank you for reading this post. We hope to hear from you soon,

The Sub Zero Team

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:31 am