Sub Zero Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Cynical Corner - Edition 1 (4th Nov)

SuperNinjaSlayer
    SuperNinjaSlayer
    Admin
    Admin

Title : Camera Shy
    Rep : 2

Cynical Corner - Edition 1 (4th Nov) Empty Cynical Corner - Edition 1 (4th Nov)

Post by SuperNinjaSlayer Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:25 pm

Cynical Corner - Edition 1 (4th Nov) TheCynicalCorner
    Edition 1 (4th Nov)

Hello all to the first instalment of the Cynical Corner. This is essentially where I give you a heads up on the latest news related the clan in any way, give my impressions and then suggest you do too. Without further ado, lets get going...

Starting up Sub Zero:

The clan has started to find the keystones so to speak quite quickly assembling a tight core of players to make up the staff, not to mention my tremendous artwork gracing your eyes on these very here forums! We have Red Seven, the founder and leader, Matt and I the co-leaders and Quadadilo and tga1993 as Moderators. Hopefully this core will bring us great success in the near future, though I can't help but think that a tumble weed is gonna come rolling by any second now! This place is pretty barren at the moment though I'm sure this will change.

Modern Warfare 2:

The long anticipated wait for CoD4's sequel is almost over and MW2 is almost upon us. Lots has been revealed about the game already which I can't help but feel betrayed by the gaming community about that. The whole point of games is to discover them for yourself! People are ruining Modern Warfare 2 before it can even get a chance to ruin itself! How do we know we have another CoD4 on our hands and not instead another World at War? I guess its just scepticism on my behalf, but I'll let you be the judge of your own game, I won't impose my views on others.

What some of us left behind:

Remember CoD4Central guys? Well the Admin there Xplosiv is fixing everything slowly but surely and will hope to have the forums up by before Christmas if everything goes according to plan. For those that couldn't wait and had to make their own forum thinking they were better than C4C, their servers have packed up just like C4C's did and guess what? It doesn't look like its coming back any time soon, or this was the case a while ago, my sources tell me that ModernWarfareGlobal will be back up by Friday (6th November) but my gut feeling is saying otherwise, I reckon they might just be back up before launch (11th) but here's hoping to a not-so speedy recovery!

Well that about wraps up this instalment of the Cynical Corner. Next Week I'll be able to review Modern Warfare 2, see if problems have been amended and maybe get cynical on a whole different issue. In the mean time I thought these videos might lighten the mood a little. Peace

Last edited by SuperNinjaSlayer on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Cynical Corner - Edition 1 (4th Nov) Empty Re: Cynical Corner - Edition 1 (4th Nov)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:08 pm

Awesome stuff mate, loving the name! Looking forward to your MW2 review. Smiley

I'll be happy if C4C came back. Good times. I'll be happy if a certain site doesn't come back too. Smiley
    Matt
    Matt
    Admin
    Admin

Title : Bane Tooth
    Rep : 1

Cynical Corner - Edition 1 (4th Nov) Empty Re: Cynical Corner - Edition 1 (4th Nov)

Post by Matt Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:55 pm

Modern Warfare Global, wish you worst of luck.

SNS, this is awesome. You should add that CoD4 makes your blood boil and almost become gas.
    That's how I'm feeling not after 2 hours of bullshit.
    SuperNinjaSlayer
    SuperNinjaSlayer
    Admin
    Admin

Post by SuperNinjaSlayer Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:09 am

Matt wrote:Modern Warfare Global, wish you worst of luck.

SNS, this is awesome. You should add that CoD4 makes your blood boil and almost become gas.
    That's how I'm feeling not after 2 hours of bullshit.
    I get annoyed at CoD4 sometimes but World at War is the one that really grinds my gears. I'm trying to get a decent match up to bid farewell to the game (like it deserves it?) but the best I came up with was 30-7 because the MP40 bull and a whole host of other crap ruin games, not to mention the trademark PS3 lag.
    Matt
    Matt
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Matt Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:12 am

Lagstation 3........Cheap game devs won't get dedicated servers....

Can we do these instead of the round-up?

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:27 am

Lol, cynism for the win!

I played WaW for a bit but was bombarded by host ended game and game ended due to bad connection.

The first game I went like 23-3 with a 20 killstreak and I was thinking "wow, maybe this game isn't that bad". But, alas, Treyarch managed to piss me off. I came to my senses and renamed all my custom classes to "Fuck Treyarch".

Also, my computer is broke so I'm using my iPodium.
    Matt
    Matt
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Matt Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:33 am

Red Seven wrote:Lol, cynism for the win!

I played WaW for a bit but was bombarded by host ended game and game ended due to bad connection.

The first game I went like 23-3 with a 20 killstreak and I was thinking "wow, maybe this game isn't that bad". But, alas, Treyarch managed to piss me off. I came to my senses and renamed all my custom classes to "Fuck Treyarch".

Also, my computer is broke so I'm using my iPodium.
    I renamed my classes to
    Jag
    Hatar
    Jävla
    Infinity
    Ward
    SuperNinjaSlayer
    SuperNinjaSlayer
    Admin
    Admin

Post by SuperNinjaSlayer Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:37 am

What really takes the cake for me is that I'm recording games getting decent scores, but nothing better than 25-5 (My upload worthy games IMO) and then I turn off the PVR and get 2 collats in a game on Seelow with a final socre of 32 and 4. Damn!
    Matt
    Matt
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Matt Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:58 pm

SuperNinjaSlayer wrote:What really takes the cake for me is that I'm recording games getting decent scores, but nothing better than 25-5 (My upload worthy games IMO) and then I turn off the PVR and get 2 collats in a game on Seelow with a final socre of 32 and 4. Damn!
    Hahahaha. On TDM, I got 40-8 yesterday and 38-7 today. Too bad I have no possibility to record whatsoever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:12 pm